[xsl] I need advice on building an XSL stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] I need advice on building an XSL stylesheet
From: D P <asiancuteboy71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:29:07 -0500

        2008-06-04T15:05:08.750

        2008-07-16T14:26:08.750
        2008-07-16T14:26:08.750

          CompuSense

          MassHealth

      EDIInterface/1.5/EDI837Sync
      asyncRequestResponse
      -1

      &lt;![CDATA[VOTEST]]&gt;

   I am new to XSL and have been playing around with its syntax to modify
(add) prefixes, trying to design a stylesheet that will transform the above
XML code to the following output (note the prefixes added to certain nodes):

          xxx
    xxx

            X12
            100
            2008-06-04T15:05:08.750

            SlickProviderApp
            2
            1

            A4Healthcare

            NewMMIS

            834-BenefitEnrollment
            2008-07-16T14:26:08.750
            false
            false
            false
            testFile
            6506
            2008-07-16T14:26:08.750
            xxx
            xxx
            xxx

               CompuSense

               MassHealth

         EDIInterface/1.5/EDI837Sync
         asyncRequestResponse
         -1

   <![CDATA[VOTEST]]>

   I have not been successful in any attempt to add those prefixes to the XML
output, and would like feedback on how to design such a style sheet that will
enable me to accomplish my goal. I am using XSL version 1.0.

   Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help!

   Dan.

Windows Live Contacts: Organize your contact list.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-Blog-cn
s!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_UGC_Contacts_032009