RE: [xsl] AltovaXML and fragment identifier

Subject: RE: [xsl] AltovaXML and fragment identifier
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:34:54 -0000
One other point here is that Saxon is stretching the rules by interpreting a
fragment identifier in cases where it doesn't actually know the media type.
Arguably, if the document is in filestore then you don't know the media type
and therefore the fragment identifier is meaningless.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/