RE: [xsl] A colon is not allowed in the name

Subject: RE: [xsl] A colon is not allowed in the name
From: "SINGH Navpreet" <navpreet.singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:01:47 +1100
Hi Michael,
This thread's discussion heads in another direction. Just want to
clarify it finally.

My xml does not have any namespace declaration, only the xsl file has
it.

So when I try to generate PDF out of it with
"javax.xml.transform.Transformer", Transformer parses the xsl file and
not the xml file. But error causing line is in xml (<?QM: GENERATOR
[Ref] 10055: ParaHeading: NEW?> ) not in xsl. So why am I getting the
error.

Thanks,
Navpreet.