Re: [xsl] Convet SGML data to XML format

Subject: Re: [xsl] Convet SGML data to XML format
From: Happy Name <techy_2507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:19:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello

I have a question. While converting SGML to XML, there is an XML schema that
the XML has to be validated against. I did the mapping between the SGML
elements and the XML schema elements. I was not clear on how to use the n2x to
be able to use the XML schema while converting the SGML.
Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks