[xsl] AltovaXML bugs? (and other engines)

Subject: [xsl] AltovaXML bugs? (and other engines)
From: Scott Trenda <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:15:58 -0500
very business-friendly and it doesn't require a managed-code base (Java or
.NET) to run. However, I've noticed that when compared to Saxon, it gives
different output in some places, and for the few times I've looked into it,
the error is within AltovaXML. (Not to mention it's slow compared to Saxon.)

Is there a list somewhere of known issues within AltovaXML's XSLT 2.0 engine?
Although we're not using it very often at my work, it'd be nice to know what
pitfalls to avoid.

And while I'm asking, does anyone know of a similar list for Transformiix
(Firefox's XSLT engine) and Opera's XSLT engine? I know I've asked for a
standalone of Opera's engine before, but this time I'd just like to know what
these two don't support. I know Transformiix doesn't recognize the namespace::
axis, but that's about it.

~ Scott