Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:06:55 +0530
Thank you very much.My host machine is CentOS 5.2.Should I need to
install MSXSL separately?
Browser is 'Mozilla 3 Beta 5'.

XML file should contain path of HTML page right,rather than XSL
file('student_info.html' contains some XSL code.Is this fine or
separate XSL file is required?If yes,should I call that XSL file on
form load or how?)

<?xml-stylesheet href="student_info.html" type="text/html"?>

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Padmanabhi.