[xsl] [fo] conditional item in the header of a page

Subject: [xsl] [fo] conditional item in the header of a page
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:24:54 +0200
Hi all,

In a project I need to add a sign in the header if my page sequence spans multiple pages

Basically I have an fo:page-sequence for every occurrence of an XML element in my source
This page sequence can span multiple pages
In the header, I need to add an arrow symbol
- pointing to the right, if this particular page is not the last one in the sequence
- pointing to the left, if this particular page is not the first one in the sequence

Potentially a page has two arrow symbols in the page header
Possibly a page has no arrows (if the XML element only spans one page

Thanks for your help

Geert