Re: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position

Subject: Re: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position
From: <Anders.Svensson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:43:53 +0200
Hi Ken,

Thanks for your help, I'll look into your suggestion just out of
curiosity, but the confirmation of my suspicions from several sources
tell me I should really tell the client to accept that they have to live
without this.

Sorry I can't say hi to Mats for you, he's no longer with Sorman.

Regards,

Anders
 PS: I'm new to this list... Am I replying to posts correctly by cutting
out everything but the message I'm replying to and then pasting the
subject of that message into the subject line when replying to a digest
mail?