Re: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position

Subject: Re: [xsl] Placing an element in a very specific position
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 14:40:04 +0100
On Wed, Apr 29 2009 01:39:59 +0100, gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The column geometry in XSL-FO does not allow you to key out a hole at
> the top of the third column and flow around it.

This sort of scenario is, however, covered by the XSL 2.0 requirements.
See Section 2.1.3, Runarounds, at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslfo20-req/#N65820

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2