Re: [xsl] XSL - Documentation

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL - Documentation
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:53:22 +0000 (GMT)
G. Ken Holman wrote:

> I use XSLStyle that I first released publicly in 2004:

>      http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#xslstyle

> > 2) Is there a need (and a chance) for the xsl community to
> > focus on one singe tool, may be to encourage the software
> > vendors to implement support?

> I doubt it.  Different strokes for different folks.  I'm amazed
> to see how little documentation there is in stylesheets I'm
> asked to work on.

  That's precisely why I think this would be very valuable to
have XSLStyle integrated into oXygen: to boost usage of a
documentation system in stylesheets.  I think that having to
download stylesheets in a ZIP file, install them, set catalogs
correctly, setup their stylesheets to refer to the doc system,
etc., all those steps are steps preventing some people to use any
doc system.

  Stefan, if you are happy with XSLStyle, you can maybe promote
it and ask for its support on the oXygen list?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/