Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet in browser results / mime type association

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet in browser results / mime type association
From: Michael Dykman <mdykman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:28:38 -0400
I don't know much about the auto-launch issue, but if you want to
effect the mime type, you need to add it as an attribute of the
xsl:output element like so:

<xsl:stylesheet>
<xsl:output  media-type="vnd.google-earth.kml+xml" />

</xsl:stylesheet>

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@xxxxxxxxx

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.