Re: [xsl] 'Embedded' xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] 'Embedded' xml
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:12:50 -0400
You really need to get whoever is creating the soap message (which by being not-well-formed is not a soap message) to create well-formed XML. It seems strange that this is being produced at all. If that can't happen (I would get my money back...), perhaps passing your message through a filter that does some kind of string manipulation to remove the xml declaration.

Are you using some kind of SSI to include a separate XML file in the result elem?

best,
-Rob