[xsl] template to convert all attributes' name to lowercase

Subject: [xsl] template to convert all attributes' name to lowercase
From: Heping Zhang <phoenix.zhp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:15 +0800
hello,
I hava a task to convert all attributes' name in a xslt file to
lowercase. Actually I don't know whether it's a xslt file. It looks
strange, like this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
	<xsl:template match=" / ">
		<HTML>
			<BodY bgColor="#c0c0c0" Class="screen" FNSType="SINGLEPAGESCREEN"
id="FNSScreen">
			//many html things go here.
			</BodY>
		</HTML>
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
I don't know why the html pretend itself as a xslt.
I'm a novice of  xslt and have only two days to finish this task.
First I think its a simple thing but it seems not. But maybe its a
common task? So I wonder whether there is a template for this? If so,
could you please send me a copy? Thank you!
If there's no such template, I'll try my best to do it.