RE: [xsl] how to limit number of items shown

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to limit number of items shown
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:50:56 +0100
> Yes, the for-each is real foreach loop, I mean the XSL does
> not have a real 'for' loop like this:
>
>  for(i = 0; i<=10; i++){
>
> }

I read somewhere that the hardest programming language to learn is your
second one, because you imagine that the way your first language does things
is the only "right and proper" way and feels so natural.

That seems to be true regardless what your first and second languages are.
Though the message is a bit confused these days because so many languages
have copied the truly horrible "for" construct from C.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay