Re: [xsl] Balisage Attendees: Do a Poster!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Balisage Attendees: Do a Poster!
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:53:42 -0400
Montrial train station (5 blocks away from the
conference) has a Staples where I produced my
Balisage posters last year.  Inexpensive and very
quick when there isn't a line ... I showed up
within 5 minutes of them opening in the morning
and was out only five minutes later.

The train station is in the basement of the Queen
Elizabeth hotel.  The store is in the main
ticketing hall at the west end of the hall.

In Quibec Staples is called "Bureau en Gros".