Re: [xsl] Announce: Hands-on XQuery/XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO training in Walnut Creek, California August 2009 [XSL List]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Announce: Hands-on XQuery/XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO training in Walnut Creek, California August 2009 [XSL List]
From: csi2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:25:22 -0400
Quoting "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Announcing Crane's Summer Sessions!

Based on the success of the same training in Santa Ana in early June,
one of the attendees at those classes has arranged for Crane to
deliver our training event in the East Bay area of Central California
for his fellow Masters students before their return to classes late August:

So - are things picking up worldwide??

My online learning course picked up 2 students after over a year without any.

I picked up a contract here in Ottawa to do a set of corporate videos for their website http://www.pineapp.com/products.php?products

and finally the publishing company in Toronto is kicking off their SGML to XML project starting Aug 3 for 1, 2 or 3 months. They sent me a non disclosure agreement this time - so I assume it is getting pretty close to being real. Will you be part of that in any way?

Also - I note you have a SGML->XML tool in your resources. Is that a tool that will convert any instance from SGML markup to equivalent XML markup? Any restrictions I should know about - it sounds like this would be a valuable first step in the conversion process - from then on it would be strictly XSLT to convert to any new form.

Cheers...Hugh

CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc. Multimedia Promotions
XML Training and Consulting
http://cyberspace-industries-2000.com