Re: [xsl] question on support of stylesheet embedding

Subject: Re: [xsl] question on support of stylesheet embedding
From: Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt <STAMMW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:35:18 +0200
> I tried this in Chrome, and it does a fantastic job ! Which is amazing
> to me because chrome does horribly on "pure xml" files ... one thing I
> keep IE lying around

It is fine that most browsers but IEs support stylesheet embedding.

My interest in this was to eliminate the need for file "cdcatalog.xsl.xsl"
by incorporating "something" as embedded stylesheet into "cdcatalog1.xml"
and "cdcatalog2.xml" from posting "../200906/msg00070.html"
(see http://www.stamm-wilbrandt.de/en/xsl-list/xsl-url/#listings).

Since stylesheet embedding is not supported by all browsers I will not
investigate further into that direction.

Mit besten Gr|_en / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Developer, XML Compiler
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschdftsf|hrung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bvblingen

             "David A. Lee"
             <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             07/15/2009 06:24                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [xsl] question on support of
             Please respond to         stylesheet embedding
             xsl-list@xxxxxxxx
              lberrytech.com

I tried this in Chrome, and it does a fantastic job ! Which is amazing
to me because chrome does horribly on "pure xml" files ... one thing I
keep IE lying around

David A. Lee
dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.calldei.com,