RE: [xsl] Where is XSLT 2.0 support in PHP?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Where is XSLT 2.0 support in PHP?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:22:15 +0100
Yes, there's a big gap in the market here.

Unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of people prepared to invest
what's probably 5 man years of (top-class) programming effort - or more like
50 years if you're a big corporation, where things take longer - into
producing something that then gets given away for free. I really can't
imagine why.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/