Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1
From: Kevin Jones <kjouk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:14:47 +0100
James A. Robinson wrote:
I had thought Intel was going to build one, but I had also thought they pulled out.
Hi Jim,

Pulled out is not quite accurate. We stopped offering standalone XML libraries via general releases but continue to work on XML, notably in support of the SOA Expressway product. Our XSLT 2.0 processor is close to beta. There will be some information published on the Intel blogs in the coming weeks about this. Currently there are no plans to offer this commercially on its own but we are looking into perhaps doing a limited non-commercial release of some type.

Regards
Kev (Intel)