Re: [xsl] RE: What are the differences between the different Saxon 9.2 versions and 9.1 (B) <----> 9.2 (HE) ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: What are the differences between the different Saxon 9.2 versions and 9.1 (B) <----> 9.2 (HE) ?
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:04:26 +0530
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM, List
Owner<xsl-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please don't post off-topic message on XSL-List. We have enough traffic as
> it is. If you want to send someone a personal message, send it off list.

Sorry, about it. I believe, off-topic posts from me, are rare
(ideally, off-topic posts should be zero). I'll take care about the
guidelines for future posts.

Mike, has been putting his twitter page link, in his posts since long
time. If that link is not functional since long time, and he is having
it in his posts, I think it's an issue for the list.

But I agree with you, that I should have sent this message to Mike,
and not to the list. I am sorry for that.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi