RE: [xsl] Diff between Saxon and InstantSaxon ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Diff between Saxon and InstantSaxon ?
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:50:52 +0200
I am still using Saxon 6 as well as 9 as when I last tried using V9 for
DocBook Chunked Html generation I got a message from it saying that chunked
output was not available from Saxon 9 (or possibly that the DocBook
stylesheets at that time (probably over a year ago) wouldn't run with XSL 2).

Can anyone/Michael indicate whether this is still the 0.1% that needs to stay
with Saxon 6, or is it time to upgrade my DocBook system ?

Appreciatively,
Richard.

PS
Sorry for replying to such an old email - I've just got back from holiday