Re: [xsl] How to strip off all <xsd:annotation> ...</xsd.annotation> tags

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to strip off all <xsd:annotation> ...</xsd.annotation> tags
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:38:16 +0200
Ben Stover wrote:

However I would like to keep the xml:space="preserve" instruction because it ensures that the output is on a minimum human readable format.
Without this I have one very, very long line. This is unacceptable for me.

Is the XML input document not indented? The identity transformation template will copy any text nodes so indentation should be preserved.

If the input is not indented then use
<xsl:output indent="yes"/>
in your stylesheet to have the XSLT processor indent the result when serializing.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/