RE: [xsl] Avoiding multiple "apply-templates" by creating one variable for the clauses. Is it possible?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Avoiding multiple "apply-templates" by creating one variable for the clauses. Is it possible?
From: Kate Busch-Petersen <kate.busch-petersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:20:22 +0100
Brilliant! That's exactly what I'm looking for.

I've popped some line breaks in to make it easier for the next developer,
tested it and am really happy with it:

      <xsl:apply-templates select="//blog
                           [not($AuthorId) or (author_id = $AuthorId)]
                           [not($CategoryId) or (category_id = $CategoryId)]
                           "/>

Thanks so much for your help!

variable for the clauses. Is it possible?

what about //blog[not($AuthorId) or (author_id =
$AuthorId)][not($CategoryId) or (category_id = $CategoryId)]