Re: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?
From: Jingjun Long <longjingjun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:11:38 +0800
Here is my expierence:

1. XSLT 2.0 Programmer's Reference and XPath 2.0 Programmer's
Reference (hard copy) from Michael Kay to learn the principle.
2. XSLT and XSL specification from W3C for detailed information when
write code since it is easier to find information than a hard copy.
3. http://www.w3schools.com for get started and brief study.