Re: [xsl] passing several external arguments to the spreadsheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] passing several external arguments to the spreadsheet
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:18:10 -0400
Manuel,

At 12:26 PM 9/4/2009, you wrote:
Hey, is there any way that grateful subscribers can show our gratitude? Any chance to make donations or anything of the kind? I would like to give something in exchange for the great help that I get... but I don't know what or whether that's allowed.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair to the list to accept donations since the list is comprised of its members, and there's be no way to share donations fairly.

But thanks for the thought. The best way to show your gratitude is probably to do the same sort of favor for someone else, either here or elsewhere.

The theory is that if you do enough of this, it will get around to your benefactors.

Cheers,
Wendell

BTW, in my subject I wrote spreadsheet instead of stylesheet, sorry about that lapsus linguae ;)

As long as your Latin declensions are correct, don't worry about it.