Re: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?
From: Evan Lenz <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 14:18:42 -0700
I took Ken Holman's 2-day XSLT tutorial at XTech 2000. Later that year, my first son was born premature (he's doing great now), and I had a lot of time on my hands sitting by his hospital bed. I completely devoured Michael Kay's XSLT Programmer's Reference (1st edition), one of the best technical books ever written (IMHO). It seemed to fit my brain perfectly, and I read it cover to cover, nodding with excited understanding at each turn of the page. It was geek nirvana. I've yet to find another book or technology that could get me so excited.

Evan

Liam Quin wrote:
What resources were most useful to you in learning XSL?

If books or tutorials, which ones?  Or if a course, whose?
Name names :-)

XSLT, XSL-FO, or both?

Liam