RE: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How did you learn XSL?
From: Jim Garrison <Jim.Garrison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:22:56 -0500
[snip]
> Michael Kay's XSLT Programmer's Reference (1st edition), one of the
> best
> technical books ever written (IMHO). It seemed to fit my brain
> perfectly, and I read it cover to cover, nodding with excited
> understanding at each turn of the page.
[snip]

Curious -- I had the same reaction reading YOUR pocket reference :-)

And I agree that Michael's book is one of the best out there.  I cut my
teeth on IBM/370 Principles of Operation, which I consider one of the
two best technical references ever written.  The other is Michael's
XSLT/XPath reference.