[xsl] How are you using XSL FO?

Subject: [xsl] How are you using XSL FO?
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:14:40 +0100
I am giving a talk "XSL FO 2.0: A Technical Overview" at XML-in-Practice
2009 [1] at the end of the month.

As well as discussing the XSL FO 2.0 Requirements document [2] and the
work towards XSL FO 2.0 done to date, I want to highlight what can be
done with XSL 1.1 and what is being achieved today.

So I'm trying to find out about the breadth of XSL FO usage, and I'm
also looking for XSL FO applications that would make a conference
audience think "I didn't know that you could do that!".

To make it a bit easier for you, here are some categories:

Use:

Volume (e.g., pages per day/week/month/year/job):

When you started using XSL FO:

Interesting aspects of job/output:

Additional comments:

Interest in XSL FO 2.0:

Again, I am interested in all uses of XSL FO, large and small.

If you don't want respond publicly or want to be anonymous in the
conference presentation's summary, you can also respond to me off-list.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://www.idealliance.org/conferences_and_events/xmlinpractice_2009_conference__exposition
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xslfo20-req/
[3] http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/