Re: [xsl] Group elements by two keys

Subject: Re: [xsl] Group elements by two keys
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:54:06 +0100
2009/9/21 Jens Reese <Jens.Reese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hallo all,
>
> I have a want to group some elements by two keys. My problem is that I don't know how to create the second key which is a combined key. This key should be a string that contains the values of all itemA elements that are children of an info element.
>

> I'd like to know if this is possible and if yes how.

Yes its possible, but to show you how you'll need to post back a
simplified sample XML, and expected output that shows exactly what you
want - in the samples you provided your stylesheet contained a lot of
html, but your expected output was plain text.  Also, it would be
worth simplifying the values involved, remove the dashes and
underscores: "aaa" and "bbb" etc are far nicer easier to dubug than:

TEST
COM
N1-N_One, N2-N_Two, N3-N_Three
Info1-1A
N1-N_One, N2-N_Two
Info3-3B

RAF
N1-N_One, N4-N_Four
Info2-2A
N2-N_Two, N4-N_Four
Info5-2A Info4-4B

Basically spend a bit more time on the question, and the answer will
arrive more quickly in the long run.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com