Re: [xsl] XML to both ODF and OOXML conversion

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to both ODF and OOXML conversion
From: Vyacheslav Sedov <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:53:59 +0400
i am also prefer point 2 - and i am looking for something like NLM 3.0
DTD http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/3.0/ as intermediate format - is
it good idea?

Look like i am capable to implement XSLT for lossless roundtrip
editing for NLM articles in OO & MS Word.

By the way - in case of XML-DB it is look better to store content of
documents in NLM-like format too