Re: [xsl] "Concatenate two element values as an attribute value". ( was Re: [xsl] Variables )

Subject: Re: [xsl] "Concatenate two element values as an attribute value". ( was Re: [xsl] Variables )
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:26:27 +0100
David Galligani wrote:

</a>
and
<a
href="{ancestor::calculation/webinfo/@workingdir}/{@filename}">...</a>

Output a correct href , even in if there's a : <xsl:value-of select="@filename}"/> between the two <a> and </a> tags I get an empty page :)

The output of your XSLT stylesheet should be an HTML document and HTML documents, at least when rendered in the browser window, do not have pages. You only get pages or empty pages when you print an HTML document. Do you use any print stylesheet that could have CSS settings enforcing a page break?

How does the resulting HTML markup look exactly?

Generally when you develop an XSLT stylesheet to produce a HTML document I wouldn't start with rendering that result directly in the browser, rather I would look at the serialized transformation result in a file and inspect the HTML markup created in a editor or at least in console window.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/