Re: [xsl] Break functionality in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Break functionality in XSL
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:37:41 +0100
Anil Kumar Veeramalli wrote:
in my xml file, I have some duplicate records, so I want to consider only first records. other duplicate records simply want to ignore. That is the reason I need break functionality.

Then use Muenchian grouping, that way you can process only the first item of each group of items with the same key value:
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping/muenchian.xml

If you need more concrete help then show us a sample of the XML input you have and the corresponding transformation result you want to create, then we can show you an XSLT way of doing that, without talking about loops or breaking out of loops.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/