Re: [xsl] good Open source IDE Tool for XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] good Open source IDE Tool for XSL
From: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:35:13 -0700
On 3 Nov 2009, at 05:20 , Syd Bauman wrote:

I am Looking for good Open source IDE Tool for XSL Development.
Please suggest me some good tool.

C. Michael Sperberg-McQueen of Black Mesa technologies gave a talk on
open source tools for XML development in late summer or early fall. ...

The slides for that talk, given at the XML Summer School in Oxford
organized by Eleven Informatics, are on the Web at

http://www.blackmesatech.com/2009/09/flossxml

The boundary between XML editors with some useful additional
tools and XML / XSLT IDEs appears fuzzy to me (like a lot of
other category boundaries in this area), so the categorization
of products into groups should not be taken too seriously.

The discussion thread here has mentioned several additional
products not included in my lists; I'll have to add some new
entries ...

* http://www.blackmesatech.com
* http://cmsmcq.com/mib
* http://balisage.net