Re: [xsl] Key functionality in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Key functionality in XSL
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:59:30 GMT
> I tried this way its not working.

Sorry. You should have done what was in my head, not what I wrote, which
was nonsense.

me> use has to be a match pattern

use takes an XPath expression. I mean match which takes a pattern.

<xsl:key name="k1" match="ROW" use="COLUMN[@NAME ='JOBCODE'] | COLUMN[@NAME = 'JC_CODE']"/>

that indexes each ROW on either of those columns.

"key('k1','P10')

should work if P10 is the value of either the 'JOBCODE' or 'JC_CODE'
column.

David