Re: [xsl] Value of the variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Value of the variable
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:23:01 +0000 (GMT)
Joga Singh Rawat wrote:

> What _exactly_ do you want returned from "a, b,
<i>c</i>,
> <b>d</i>"?  If people do not tell us what they want, it is

difficult (and a waste of volunteer time) to keep guessing what
> people are
asking for.

> ==>Sorry ken, I can understand that. What I thought that if I

get the value in the variable then I can do it easily. I was
> trying to do
below

> <xsl:template match="p">
>  <xsl:variable name="txt-with-node"
select="."/>
>  <a-g>
>    <xsl:for-each select="tokenize($txt-with-node,',
')">
>     <a><xsl:value-of select="."/></a>
>   </a-z>
>  </xsl:if>

</xsl:template>

  That still does not answer Ken's question.  Consider the
following example:

    If I have "<title>Hello,
    I want to get "<h1>Hello, <em
class='who'>world</em>!</h1>"

  The same way, please fill in the blanks in:

  PS: Please quote
properly the message you respond to.  Usually,
your email agent uses a quote
character, for instance ">", in
front of each quoted line.  That makes your
messages more readable,
thus increases your chances to get an answer.
Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/