Re: [xsl] What short short XSLT 2.0 tutorials/presentations are available?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What short short XSLT 2.0 tutorials/presentations are available?
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:45:14 -0500
At 2009-12-08 16:07 -0800, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
A friend of mine asked me today for a reference to a bminimumb XSLT
2.0 course that ideally will consist of only a few slides and would
acquaint XSLT 1.0 developers with the major new features of XSLT
2.0/XPath 2.0, and show convincingly the huge advances and benefits of
this programming language from 1.0 to 2.0.

Does anybody know about such resources? Any
links would be greatly appreciated.

David Marston and Joanne Tong have a few pages here:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xslt20pt1.html

Try to find some conference slides from Priscilla
Walmsley and Mike Kay as I'm sure they've done
some conference presentations regarding moving
from 1.0 to 2.0.  A couple Google searches
haven't found them yet for me, but they've got to be out there somewhere.

I hope this helps.

-- XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19 Vote for your XML training: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/ Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Training tools: Comprehensive interactive XSLT/XPath 1.0/2.0 video Video lesson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg&fmt=18 Video overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiodiij6gE&fmt=18 G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal