RE: [xsl] Entities in XSLT (from XML parsing to XSLT processing to output)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Entities in XSLT (from XML parsing to XSLT processing to output)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:52:01 -0000
2 comments:

(a) you're confusing entities with entity references

(b) I think it's useful to distinguish the serializer as a separate
component, because this helps people to understand why d-o-e doesn't always
work (e.g. in Firefox, there is no serialization, and therefore d-o-e has no
effect.)

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/