Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another

Subject: Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:34:12 -0600
Thanks Andrew. Your blog talks particularly about LexEvXML Reader.
(http://ajwelch.blogspot.com/2008/08/lexev-xmlreader-converts-lexical-events.
html)
 which has what I am looking for which is retianing the entity
declarations during xslt.

But when I click on the 'Download' I get only the LExEv.jar.The
command line example asks to  pass the LexEvXMLReader.jar. Is there a
separate jar file or do I use the same jar? Please advise.