Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways

Subject: Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways
From: Tom T <tomw289@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:07:31 +0000
One of the reasons I am using a character map in this example is to
create a CDATA section in the output:

<script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
some.onload(function(){
});
//]]></script>

As I need '//' to appear before the CDATA section I cannot use the
cdata-section-elements <xsl:output/> attribute.

(Here's an example of why I need the '//':
http://javascript.about.com/library/blxhtml.htm )

Is there a way I can produce this kind of CDATA section in the output
without resorting to character maps?

Thanks