Re: [xsl] Matching " within a variable as:item()*

Subject: Re: [xsl] Matching " within a variable as:item()*
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:19:21 +0000
Hi,

I added the $regex variable rather than paste a specific regex. But
the VariableAsItem is working fine to get the text I require.

It's the analyze-string method within VariableAsElement which is not
matching on the double quotes within the VariableAsItem text. if I
remove the double quotes in the match it works fine.

--

Alex
https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/alex