Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:29:59 +0000
Hi Abel,

The Oracle processor was pretty limited the last time I used it (June
08) however it may have improved since then... more information is
here:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14252/adx_ref_standa
rds.htm#BABGDJHF

Intel and IBM have both released processors, but both as part of
larger commercial software so its not straightforward to just pick out
and use their processors - I haven't used either of them, and haven't
really heard them mentioned on the list.

cheers
andrew

--
Andrew Welch