Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:28:50 +0100
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your feedback. From the Oracle XDK homepage they still proudly mention the XSLT 2.0 support (http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xdkhome.html) but I see no posts whatsoever mentioning the level of support it has (other then the mentions of the working draft).

Apparently I need to install full SOA platforms to enjoy the benefits of Intel's or IBM's processor. Maybe I'll drop them a line to ask whether they plan to release their processors as separate products ;-)

I totally like Saxon, but I think it'd be good if there's some competition. It'd be even better if the still growing .NET community be better served.

Kind regards,
Abel Braaksma

Andrew Welch wrote:
Hi Abel,

The Oracle processor was pretty limited the last time I used it (June
08) however it may have improved since then... more information is
here: http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14252/adx_ref_standards.htm#BABGDJHF

Intel and IBM have both released processors, but both as part of
larger commercial software so its not straightforward to just pick out
and use their processors - I haven't used either of them, and haven't
really heard them mentioned on the list.

cheers
andrew