Re: [xsl] Ignore closing tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ignore closing tag
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:43:34 +0100
Note, you say "the SGML file not required for some closing tags". I assume you mean the closing tag is not always required (just as it isn't always required within classic HTML).

But if you must, i.e. for compatibility sake, you can post-process your almost-correct SGML with a list of closing tags and strip those. While it would be possible to do so with XSLT 2.0, it's easier and more straightforward to use a simple text reader/writer application that can skip these closing tags for you (just feed it a list of the tags).

Regards,
Abel Braaksma

Selvaganesh wrote:
Dear Team,

I have developing the XSL Transformation for XML to SGML file, if have any
possible convert without closing tag in SGML file, the SGML file not
required for some closing tags that why needed for the above option.

Thanks,
Selva