Re: [xsl] Issue with document('') under Xalan-Java

Subject: Re: [xsl] Issue with document('') under Xalan-Java
From: Nicholas W <4407@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:00:28 +0100
Hi Andrew,
 Thanks very much for that. I will have a look at the node-set
extension, I have just been having a look at trying to get setSystemId
to work, but I am bit stuck as the style sheets are in fact resources
inside a jar file, and so don't have a file path as such...They are
loaded using classloader.getResourceAsStream normally.

Regards,