Re: [xsl] [MISC] How was the XSLT 2.0 norm written (tools, format)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [MISC] How was the XSLT 2.0 norm written (tools, format)
From: Vyacheslav Sedov <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:11:29 +0300
i mean for so called "end user" :)

not for developers (at least not for ALL developers)

by the way - this pages greated from ODF documents
(http://cms.schematronic.org/exist-version
http://cms.schematronic.org/dynamic http://cms.schematronic.org/table)
- so we have possibility to create server-side dynamic web-pages fully
in OpenOffice suite, not only static content

so rich text for code look fun, you can use in same place code,
images, styles, annotations, history, content, tables, form elements,
mathML and "so on" - why not?

you can try http://cms.schematronic.org/add-content.action (it need
XForms plugin)

in first input you type /your-file-name and second point to any ODF file

at now allowed "XQuery injection" you can just insert section with
name "xquery" with eXist-db XQuery code, later this will be 100%
replaced with metaprogramming tags set (similar like at now we replace
date and time fields at this page http://cms.schematronic.org/dynamic
using standart OpenOffice fields instead using XQuery in "source
document")