[xsl] How to retain Unmapped Entity in Trasformed Output

Subject: [xsl] How to retain Unmapped Entity in Trasformed Output
From: "Ramkumar" <ramkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:41:47 +0530
Hi List,

I am using 'character-map' for decimal entity to character entity conversion
in my xslt2.

My input html contains decimal entity; I want character entity in my output
xml. I have complete list as shown below.

Mapped all entities are transformed, no issues in this. But
unmapped/undefined entities are missing, not coming in output XML. So How to
retain the unmapped input decimal entity in out put XML after transform?

Sample code of my xslt2:

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="no" encoding="iso-8859-1"
use-character-maps="dec2chrent" omit-xml-declaration="yes" />
<xsl:character-map name="dec2chrent">
	<xsl:output-character character="&#8226;" string="&amp;bull;"/>
</xsl:character-map>

Regards,
Vishwa Ramkumar,