Re: [xsl] Re: Testing the existence of a binary file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Testing the existence of a binary file
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:10:01 +0100
Dear Stefan,

Thank you so much. I wasn't aware of the fact that it's so easy to inline Java method calls. Your solution serves our purpose better because it doesn't rely on Saxon-EE functionality. (Of course it would serve Saxonica's case better if it relied on saxon extension functions. I'll try to find other ways to make our suppliers buy licenses, Michael...)

And, yes, it works with Schematron (as long as a Java-implemented XSLT2 processor is being used), see for example http://github.com/gimsieke/letex-xhtml-tables

Gerrit