Re: [xsl] XSL import with OS dependent path separator

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL import with OS dependent path separator
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:57:47 +0100
Cool The Breezer wrote:

I am using XSLT 1.0. In my stylesheets, I am using import to include other stylesheets. I would like to make path in the import to be OS independent. I tried to use system-proprty function to extract file.separator, however it gives error.

<xsl:import href="concat('utils',system-property('file.separator'),'string-utils.xsl')"/>

I don't think you can put an XPath expression in the href attribute.

As for the separator, use '/' as you are writing URLs, not file paths, and in a URL you always use '/'.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/