Re: [xsl] How to prevent "question mark in block" characters converting xml to csv?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to prevent "question mark in block" characters converting xml to csv?
From: Philip Fearon <pgfearo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:35:20 +0000
You could also consider simply using XSLT with EXPath to insert your
XML data directly into an Excel template file. This is after all just
a zip compressed package comprising XML files - if you're using Excel
2007/2010. This would allow you to use cell formatting and styles
already setup in your template file.

The EXPath Zip module functions take care of the zip file insertion
(and extraction), more details at:

http://www.expath.org/modules/zip/

Phil Fearon
http://qutoric.com