RE: [xsl] toknize() not working with saxon9

Subject: RE: [xsl] toknize() not working with saxon9
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:01:29 -0000
> When I run the same program on a single XML file,
> unparsed-entity-uri() works jsut fine. But when I run it in a
> batch mode, it returns an empty string.

OK, that's getting us somewhere.

What exactly do you mean by "running it in a batch mode"?

The XML parser you are using, by the way, is the one that comes with the
Java run-time library that you are using. So we may need to know which
version of Java this is. I would like to suggest that you switch from the
built-in XML parser (which has lots of bugs, especially in JDK 6) to Apache
Xerces. You can do that by downloading Apache Xerces and placing the JAR
file in a directory lib/endorsed in your Java installation.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay